When you need legal representation, turn to an attorney you can trust. Jennifer E. Williams, LLC has been providing legal help to clients throughout Valdosta, GA for many years and can help you fight to win. When you need a family law attorney or personal injury attorney, count on her to help.
A note from Jennifer E. Williams:
"I have been handling family Law cases since 2008. While each case is different, I assure each client that I will be more than prepared and ready to aggressively handle their case."
Call today to set up a consultation for legal services.
Jennifer E. Williams brings a lot of experience and legal knowledge to every case she takes on, through the thousands of cases she had handled. Here are just a few of her credentials:
- Graduate of Barry University School of Law
- Graduate of Valdosta State University
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 2008
- Member of the Georgia Supreme Court, 2008
- President of the Valdosta Bar Association, 2014 - 2015
- President of the Valdosta Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2013
- President of the Valdosta Association of Women Lawyers, 2016 - 2017
You can count on Jennifer E. Williams to provide the legal assistance you need most. Speak with her today to get started on your case.